Dan is an IT professional with more than 14 years’ experience gained from working
across a diverse range of complex technical environments.
Dan is an expert in infrastructure design and configuration. He will plan your
infrastructure project, manage its implementation and oversee the final handover to your
own support team.
Technical project management
Dan’s key skills include:-
• End-to-end technical project management including technical solution design,
project planning, technical architecture and implementation of large scale IT
• Managing warehouse, department and office relocations including managing
third-party suppliers and internal resources to ensure successful delivery.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with experience of stakeholder management and
engaging and leading cross-functional teams, including third-party suppliers.
• Strong planning, organisation and time-management skills to prioritise and
consistently achieve objectives.
• Sourcing, costing and procurement of hardware, software and services —
including the negotiation of Service Level Agreements (SLAs).